Friday, December 23, 2011

Me and the other cats, just before Xmas, the Greek way....

Decorations have a multitude if varities, everywhere. I would say the Lesvians are fantastic in how they treat their flowers inside and outside their houses, but that is another story to revert to for me. Now a walk to do some window shopping for Xmas decorations. Jst a few along the empty streets of the village, where most seem to have done their shopping, except me and a few others. I use a hand made Xmas table cloth from back where I come from and plenty of candles. That is enough for me! I am always last with these things, so today has to be a working and fixing day! 
But me and the other cats, that are usually following my tail, took a bit of a look the other day! No problems with variations..... 


XMAS DECORATIONS ALL THE YEAR ROUND



ALWAYS OPEN. SHE IS INSIDE THERE, BUT SHE DOES NOT LIKE PHOTOS...

NOT BAD, NOT BAD

NEAT AND IN GOOD ORDER AS USUAL IN THIS SUPERMARKET WINDOW

No comments:

Post a Comment